The M2SYS ePolice™ application is an integrated platform to address the needs of all law enforcement operational units including case management, investigations, booking systems, demographic databases, next generation automated biometric identification system (ABIS), forensic analysis (Latent, DNA), mobile platform, integration & data exchange capabilities with global agencies (Interpol, FBI, Scotland Yard), intelligence reports, and analytics as well as comprehensive ad hoc reporting.
Law enforcement agency technology requirements vary significantly based on geographic and strategic locations, culture, demographics, and crime history. M2SYS offers the ability to customize the ePolice™ platform to meet the unique needs of law enforcement agencies.
ePolice System Diagram
How M2SYS Solutions addresses the workflow of police ( Standard practices ):
Criminal Booking System
- Customizable electronic booking systems
- System delivered in local language ( Any preferred language)
- Integrated biometric devices ( fingerprint , palm vein, facial, finger vein, iris)
- Integrated with the central ABIS system
- Mobile platform with integrated biometrics devices for mobile enrollments and verifications
- Integrated with the ePolice™ platform
- Eliminate manual paper based criminal record/booking systems
- Strengthen the booking process
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Help agents understand criminals nature, past record, etc.
- Helps convert legacy system ( paper based fingerprint card) to electronic format and export to the central ABIS systems
- Mobile booking platform
- Help agents to enroll and verify any suspects in the system while patrolling (on the go)
- Ability to run in any android based mobile phone
- Minimal connectivity required (GPRS, 2G or 3G)
Case Management Module
- Customizable module of ePolice(Platform)
- Windows, web and mobile versions available
- Citizens do not require to come to police station to file a complaint.
- Enables PC, or tablet, or phone compliant filing
- Built in administrative capabilities to automatically assign case to agents
- Intuitive dashboard and reporting system provides ongoing case monitoring to higher officials
- System allows end users to capture all investigations data including – any crime scene materials images, documents, pictures, etc.
- Mobile version of case management module allow agents to update systems with investigation data from the field
- Agent will have options to use ePolice™ intelligence and analytics platform to expedite and facilitate the investigation
- State of the art multimodal automated biometric system
- Anti-spoofing and forgery proven biometric matching systems
- Built in deduplication and high speed matching system ( 1:1 and 1: N matching)
- Ability to match 100 million templates per second in one to many searches
- Available biometric modalities: fingerprint, iris, facial, finger vein, palm vein, iris
- Booking system, case management, and intelligence module integration with ePolice™ platform
- Minimizes errors by helping agents to identify the individual by their unique biometric features
- Helps to better manage criminals and inmates
- Reduces booking and release errors
- Helps agents to identify repeat offenders and subsequent history
|Download ePolice™ Brochure|
ePolice™ Brochure in English
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.