Core biometric technology
The M2SYS Core Technology Solutions leverage our proven, patent-pending, Bio-Plugin™ fingerprint SDK replacement software to enable businesses of all sizes, across all industries, to rapidly integrate a seamless, enterprise-ready biometric software system to Windows and web based applications.
With its pioneering Bio-Plugin™ technology, M2SYS is revolutionizing the biometrics industry and greatly accelerating the rate of global biometrics technology adoption in the commercial marketplace.
Core technology solution overview
CloudABIS™ – Cloud API for biometric matching system
- Affordable SaaS pricing model for risk free and quick biometric deployment
- Supports fingerprint, finger vein, face and iris recognition.
- Uses ISO template to perform fast, large-scale 1:N matching in our cloud
CloudScanr™ – Application for biometric device integration
- No need to worry about ActiveX, native code integration and browser plug-ins
- CloudScanr™ allows you to deploy any biometric device
- Integrate biometric hardware into Windows applications and various Web browsers
HyperDeduplicator™ for high-speed multi biometric deduplication
- Suitable for Large-Scale biometric data De-Duplication
- De-duplicate 15 million fingerprints in less than 48 hours
- Fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris and facial recognition
Bio-Plugin™ – biometric SDK
- Supports any SQL compliant database
- Compatible with Windows and Web applications
- Includes biometric verification (1:1) and identification (1:N) software
Hybrid Biometric Platform™ – Multimodal biometric matching system
- Supports fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein & facial recognition
- Award-winning Hybrid Biometric Platform™
- Ensure 100% read rates
Bio-SnapON™ – Add biometric to any software without any coding
- Instantly “snapped-on” to any Windows or web software
- No code level integration is required
- Supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari browsers.
“After evaluating several solutions on the market, we chose M2SYS because they allowed us to integrate a truly seamless, server-based solution with minimal development effort.”