M2-EasyScan™ USB Fingerprint Reader
The M2-EasyScan™ – A fingerprint reader for every need. With over a decade of experience delivering biometric identity management solutions to customers throughout the world has led us to extensively test and support multiple fingerprint readers, ensuring that you have the right options for success. The M2-EasyScan™ fingerprint reader is a rugged, ergonomic fingerprint scanner that ensures a consistent image quality and accurate results, even in high throughput environments. Powered by our Hybrid Biometric Platform™ fingerprint software, and award-winning Bio-Plugin™ biometric integration middleware, fingerprint recognition with the M2-EasyScan™ fingerprint reader is permeating the commercial marketplace.
In high throughput environments such as fitness club membership management or school lunch line POS, a fingerprint device is required that will capture a high quality image and will not degrade with frequent usage. The M2-EasyScan™ optical fingerprint reader from M2SYS was designed with these goals in mind and is meeting these challenges with success.
Certifications: CE, FCC, WHQL, RoHS, FIPS 201 (HSPD-12), STQC
- Highly durable and rugged – proven to resist electrostatic shock, impact, drops, scratches, extreme temperatures, humidity, electrostatic discharge, and contaminants (sweat, dirt, oil, etc)
- Ultra-precise 500 DPI resolution
- Auto-On automatically turns on sensor when it detects a finger
- Smart Capture ensures quality fingerprint scanning for dry, moist, aged, scarred, and difficult-to-scan fingers
- At the heart of the M2-EasyScan™ is the FDU03FRS™ sensor, made With the ultra-precise OPP03- series optic module
- Hardened fingerprint contact area that is resistant to scratches, impact, corrosion and electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Compact and ergonomically designed to work with any finger or thumb
- Integrated finger guide
- FBI Certified for FIPS 201 (PIV) and Mobile ID FAP 20, SQTC Certified
|Interface||USB 1.1, 2.0|
|Light Source / Typical Lifetime LED||60,000 hours|
|Size||58.5mm (L) x 53.9mm (W) x 31.6mm (H)|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 2000, Me, Server 2003 (32 and 64 bit environments)|
|Warranty||1 year mechanical defect|
|Weight||89g (without cable)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ +65°C|
|Certifications||MIC, CE, FCC, WHQL, RoHs compliance|
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.