Establish a Concrete Audit Trail of Employee Activity with CertisID™
Accountability, government compliance, and irrefutable proof of employee transactions
The growing complexities of financial service software security regulations and the pressure to enact strict protocols to monitor employee transactional activity has pushed the need for tighter internal control and the ability to implement a security platform to help decrease insider financial service fraud.
The burden of mitigating risk by adopting stringent checks and balances for employee activity has never been more important in the current financial service environment to help maintain control and provide mechanisms to control transaction authorizations. In an era of rising expectations to adopt tighter security controls for access to sensitive customer information there is a need to create audit trails that are more definitive and absolute to help more accurately detect insider threats and promote early detection of fraudulent activities.
Implementing an employee monitoring program must extend beyond the perimeter and must be designed to prevent problems stemming from insiders who have been granted authorization to sensitive data or systems. Fostering a culture of accountability through active or passive employee monitoring is smart business.
CertisID™ benefits for employee identification include:
- Mitigate insider fraud by closely monitoring who accesses what data is an important tool in active or passive monitoring program
- Flexibility and convenience by offering the choice of five different biometric modalities, or a combination of modalities to implement a multi-factor authentication security system
- Offers fast, accurate employee identification to mitigate risk and avoid regulatory fines
- Seamless integration into any existing financial service software and core banking application
- Convenient and reliable way to establish an inclusive audit trail that ensures compliance while respecting the privacy of financial service employees
CertisID can be used
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.