Integrate a turnkey, enterprise-ready biometric recognition system into your application in a matter of hours and avoid the hassles of a low level biometric SDK.
Bio-Plugin™ is a revolutionary biometric middleware solution that allows developers to rapidly integrate a multi-modal biometrics system without the development work required from a low level biometric SDK. Through our award winning Hybrid Biometric Platform™ technology, integrating with Bio-Plugin™ allows you to utilize fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris, facial and voice biometrics.
Bio-Plugin™ is a biometric SDK alternative that can be seamlessly integrated into any Windows or Web software in just a few hours, completely eliminating difficult development work and support challenges.
Using the Bio-Plugin SDK, you can utilize any of the following forms of biometrics:
- Award-winning Hybrid Biometric Platform™ multi-modal biometrics system supports fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris, facial and voice recognition
- Supports any SQL compliant database, including MS SQL Server, Access, MySQL, Oracle 9i, DB2, Informix
- Scalable, high-performance matching server for large implementations
- Compression algorithm reduces size of stored records and improves speed
- Match 100 million fingerprints/sec and up to 30 million iris templates/sec in a single server
- Sample code provided for many development environments
- Built-in support for segmented database searching
- Compatible with Windows and Web applications
- Integrate a complete biometrics system in a few hours
- No system dependencies between host and biometrics software (you do not have to compile your software)
- Avoid burdensome internal development and ongoing support requirements
- Remain focused on core competencies
- Includes biometric verification (1:1) and robust identification (1:N) software
- Interfaces with Hybrid Biometric Platform™
- Easily mix-and-match biometric modalities and devices without additional programming
- Simple, affordable licensing model
- Algorithms developed by experienced M2SYS U.S. based scientific engineering team
- Global support infrastructure
To Replace Biometric SDK Integration into Windows-based Software
Supports a wide variety of development environments such as: C/C++, Delphi, Foxpro, Java, VB, Clarion, PowerBuilder.
To Replace Biometric SDK Integration into Web-based Software
Why Should You Avoid a Low Level Fingerprint SDK?
Some biometric SDK providers claim to offer a toolkit for the rapid integration of a client/server biometric software system through ActiveX and COM components. DON’T BE FOOLED. These biometric SDK toolkits still require the development of a robust biometric software matching server as well as a deep understanding of other vital elements such as exception handling and system optimization (see Biometric SDK Comparison tab below).Additionally, all low level biometric SDKs ultimately require you to tightly embed the biometric software within your application, which creates an immediate disadvantage. When modifications or enhancements are made to either the host application or to the biometric SDK the host software must be recompiled with the biometric SDK setting the stage for significant challenges with ongoing support and maintenance.
|Product Structure||DLLs; building blocks to develop a system||Complete system already developed, including high- performance multi-modal biometric identification engine|
|Development Time||8-12 months||Less than 24 hours|
|System Dependencies||Host software always dependent on biometric SDK DLLs. Need to constantly recompile code.||No system dependencies|
|Documentation||May not include needed information for some development environments||M2SYS supports a variety of development environments and can provide sample code. Examples include: C++, VB, .NET, Delphi, PowerBuilder, Java, Clarion, and web applications.|
|Support||Minimal vendor support, you are responsible for developing and supporting the system on an ongoing basis.||Dedicated M2SYS engineer involvement to ensure successful completion of integration. Proactive ongoing support and system enhancements provided automatically.|
|Focus||Commitment to developing, maintaining, and supporting the biometric system will distract from concentration on your core product||Remain focused on your core competencies|
- Integrate Bio-Plugin Webserver fingerprint recognition system to replace traditional username and password login mechanism and create electronic audit trail
- Prevent access of unauthorized personnel into manufacturing control system
- Reduce inspection errors and additional production costs
- Eliminate paper trail of rubber stamps to identify when tasks are performed and whether or not they passed required inspection
Product: Bio-Plugin Webserver
Client: Top 5 Defense Contractor
Use: Web-Based Manufacturing Control
- Minimize number of operational steps in mission-critical weapons manufacturing process passed by unauthorized personnel
- Create a concrete audit trail to maintain employee accountability throughout the manufacturing cycle
- Eliminate manual backup process to track employee tasks
“Smart” Finger Reader
Next-Generation Fingerprint Reader Delivering Optimal Security & Reliability with Advanced Finger Imaging and Liveness Detection
High Speed Matching
Lower your hardware burden with industry’s fastest matching system. – 100 million prints/sec in a single server.
Read Our Blog
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.