M2-FingerVein™ – Non-invasive finger vein reader
Cuts, dry skin, scars, and other factors can sometimes prevent fingerprint readers from reliably enrolling or identifying a person. The M2-FingerVein™ reader solves this issue by capturing images of the vein patterns inside your finger. These patterns (like other biometric patterns) are unique and because they are inside your body, finger vein patterns are virtually impossible to reverse engineer and replicate.
Our finger vein reader works by passing near-infrared light through the finger which is partially absorbed by the hemoglobin in the veins allowing an image to be recorded on a CCD camera. Finger vein authentication is extremely robust, demonstrating a unique ability to easily cope with sweaty, dry, or aged fingers. The finger vein reader is also surprisingly inexpensive, making it a viable choice for biometric identification projects of any size, across all markets.
Certifications: FCC, CE
Finger Vein reader’s feature and benefit
- Scans Inner Surface of Finger: Scans the inner surface of the skin which reads the Vein Pattern of the finger to do matching
- Resistant to Criminal Tempering: Risk of Forgery or Data Identity theft can be avoided
- Best for industry: Oil, Garments, Manufacturing, Fishing, Sailing & construction sector where workers/employees have to deal with dust, grease, or oil and its hard to detect their fingerprints
- High accuracy: The authentication accuracy is less than 0.01% for the FRR (False Rejection Rate), less than 0.0001% for the FAR (False Acceptance Rate), and 0% for the FTE (Failure to Enroll)
- Unique and Constant: Constant vein patterns indicates the uniqueness of the technology when even among identical twins and remain constant through the adult years
- FCC, CE, RoHS certified
- Fast authentication speed: Through the optimized Bio-Plugin server, the 1: N identification occurs at a rate of 8,000 templates/second.
|Capture System||Infrared LED + Camera|
|Dimensions||59 (W) x 82 (D) x 74 (H) mm|
|Environmental Conditions Ambient Temperature Humidity||5 – 35 deg. C 20 – 80% (No Condensation)|
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.