Bio-SnapON™ is a complete biometric software system that can be instantly “snapped-on” to any Windows or web software, without any code-level development. The solution leverages our award-winning Hybrid Biometric Platform™ technology, which supports fingerprint, finger vein biometrics.
How it works
To replace the manual input mechanism with fingerprint identification:
|POS:||Control payroll accuracy and transaction overrides by requiring employees to login with a fingerprint scan.|
|Schools:||Interface with lunch line POS, library, and SIS software to create efficiencies , increase revenue, and protect student interests.|
|Workforce management:||More accurately manage employees and save up to 4% of annual gross payroll budgets by eliminating “buddy punching” into PC-based time clock software.|
|Check cashing:||Reduce fraud and protect assets with customer fingerprint authentication within check cashing software.|
|Membership Management:||Member-based establishments (e.g. fitness clubs) can increase profitability, improve convenience, and eliminate problems with lost or stolen ID cards.|
|Memory||256 MB minimum|
|Hard disk||30 MB minimum|
|CPU||500 GHz Pentium (or equivalent) minimum|
|Operating system||Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1|
Benefits of biometrics
BioSnapON™ Sample Use Case – Church Childcare Check-Ins:
- Supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari browsers.
- Identify members at check-in, instantly retrieving their picture and information from the management software.
- Protect the safety of children by accurately identifying guardians.
- Ensure that individuals are not fraudulently accessing church facilities.
- Completely replace ID cards, which eradicates costs incurred due to lost or stolen cards.