Bio-Hyperserver™ is a high-performance, superscalar, one-to-many multi-biometric identification system. It includes our hyper-threaded biometric identification software for exceptionally fast matching speeds. The multi-modal system supports fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris and facial biometrics.
Customers have the option of running the software on their own server hardware or purchasing the system as a complete appliance from M2SYS. This system can match 100 million fingerprints/sec, 3 million iris templates/sec, and 750,000 finger vein templates/sec for large-scale deployments such as:
- Patient identification across health care networks
- Student identification across school districts
- Inmate identification within detention centers
- Customer identification for banking institutions
- Membership management and government biometric deduplicaiton projects such as voting, passport issuance, and national ID.
Bio-Hyperserver™ can also de-duplicate 15 million fingerprints in less than 48 hours. The architecture can also be easily scaled by
clustering server nodes.