Vascular biometrics or fingerprint biometrics?
This is why M2SYS supports several types of biometric devices. Through our unique Hybrid Biometric Platform™ our clients can choose the best biometric scanner to achieve 100% success rates.
To find out what type of biometric reader is best for your environment, please review the information below.
Finger and palm vein:
Maximum security for any environment
Our finger vein reader and palm vein reader are very unique forms of biometric hardware that have revolutionized the industry. Vein patterns are very difficult to replicate, making forgery virtually impossible and ensuring maximum security for users across all environments.
With a near 0% failure rate, and high tolerance of skin surface problems, vascular biometrics is ideal for environments where users are subject to dry, damaged, or worn fingerprints.
Best environments for vascular or fingerprint technology:
Vascular biometrics system benefits
- High accuracy with direct light resistant design and upper encrypted data transfer on USB.
- Extremely low failure to enroll (FTE).
- Versatile unit and ergonomic design for better operability
- High tolerance of skin surface problems, eg. Roughness, moisture, dirt. (Low FRR).
- Minimal physical contact with reader.
- No privacy issues.
- Longer lifecycle than fingerprint readers because vein readers are contactless.
M2SYS software is used by tens of thousands of end users worldwide across a variety of industries. Find out how our technology can empower your market.
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.