Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS)
The M2SYS automated fingerprint identification system (AFIS) is a scalable and customizable software package that allows you to perform a wide variety of tasks for processing, editing, searching, retrieving and storing biometric templates and subject records. Separate from our standard AFIS fingerprint system, we offer a multi-modal automated biometric identification system (ABIS) which can combine fingerprint identification with an iris or facial recognition modality. Characterized by the utility to tailor deployment models based on unique needs and market conditions, our military grade system is specially designed to meet government agency requirements and delivers fast, secure and reliable results. M2SYS AFIS ensures quick and efficient service while providing information safety through the use of fault tolerant architecture, disk mirroring, automated database backups, and disaster recovery options.
M2SYS is unique among automated fingerprint identification system vendors in that we use non-proprietary NIST record formats for our database records. As a result, the system can be integrated with external AFIS systems, computerized criminal history systems, LiveScan, handheld wireless devices, secure Web-based Internet solutions as well as other information systems.
Our M2SYS AFIS fingerprint matching software is available as a ready-to-use biometric solution with server hardware or as biometric software that will run on a regular PC. We provide ISO and ANSI fingerprint template standards support and full NIST and FBI IAFIS search compatibility. Our AFIS fingerprint software is capable of supporting tenprint databases ranging from tens of thousands of prints at a local level to millions of prints at a national level. Integrating a deduplication engine with our AFIS fingerprint enrollment software will pre-process enrollment data prior to storage, removing duplicate entries to ensure a unique identity for enrollees.
Plus, our hyper-threaded one-to-many M2SYS ABIS biometric matching server architecture can be scaled by clustering servers to search 200 million irises or 100 million fingerprints per second and also supports facial recognition. Please contact us for more information or a live demo of our automated fingerprint identification system by filling out the form on the right side of this page.
Certifications: FBI, NIST, ISO, ANSI
- High powered searching capability
- Multi-level data integrity and access protection
- User-friendly dashboard navigation
- Multitasking environment
- Powerful latent print image enhancement tools
- Extensive database inquiries
- Searching of both rolled and flat records for finger latent search
- Auto image placement on Tenprint/Palm records during scanning operation
- Automatic image processing that includes minutiae extraction, quality check, and sequence check
- Tenprint vs. Tenprint search with auto-confirm (lights out) function
- Tenprint vs. Unsolved Latent search
- Finger Latent vs. Tenprint search
- Finger Latent vs. Unsolved Finger Latent search
- NIST interface for LiveScan workstations
- Auto composite record construction
- Demographic history
- Support of multiple card formats for scanning operations
- High functional flexibility and adaptability of the system to the requirements of end users, including country- specific standards
- Unlimited possibility for system expansion and subsequent productivity increase