Currently there are very few affordable biometric SDK for PHP available in the market. Many programmers, web developers, software developers and software development integrators are passionately looking for such solutions.
Some companies offer biometric SDK for PHP solution but most of them is an expensive and complex system to integrate. It takes a lot of times, money and dedication to integrate those solutions that become a nightmare most of the times. Additionally, sometimes those solutions are far behind from the expectations of the companies.
The good news is there are biometric SDK for PHP solutions are available in the market, you just need to find out the best out of thousands. Based on accuracy, speed, and affordability, here we enlist some biometric SDK solutions for PHP language.
Bio-Plugin™ is a groundbreaking biometric software development kit (SDK) that allows developers to rapidly integrate multi-modal biometric software for identification. It doesn’t require high-level development work that required from low-level biometric SDK solutions.
It supports multiple biometric modalities including fingerprint, finger vein, and palm vein recognition with the help of another revolutionary biometric solution Hybrid Biometric Platform™.
It can be seamlessly integrated into any Windows or Web software in just a few hours.
Avoid the hassles of a low-level biometric SDK and integrate a turnkey, enterprise-ready biometric identification software solution into your application in a matter of hours.
- Supports any SQL compliant database including MS SQL Server, Access, MySQL, Oracle 9i, DB2, Informix
- A highly scalable solution with a high-performance matching server for large implementations
- Compatible with Windows and Web applications
- Integrate a complete biometrics system in a few hours
- Compression algorithm reduces the size of stored records and improves speed
- Includes biometric verification (1:1) and robust identification (1: N) software
- Match 100 million fingerprints/sec and up to 30 million iris templates/sec in a single server
- Sample code provided for many development environments
- Built-in support for segmented database searching
- Simple and affordable licensing model
Hybrid Biometric Platform™ can be integrated with Bio-Plugin software and immediately gain the ability to deploy the form of biometric technology that best suits the users.
It is a multi-modal biometric identification system that allows almost all major biometric modalities including fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, facial, voice, and DNA recognition.
1 Integration, 1 platform, any form of biometrics. The only identity platform you’ll ever need!
Some companies offer biometric SDK that only supports their own devices. So, if you start using their software you will be locked with their system forever. Moreover, you will be locked with a single form of the biometric recognition system.
With the Hybrid Biometric Platform™ solution, you will never be locked into a single form of biometrics or a single biometric reader.
- Just one integration provides access to an enterprise-ready Hybrid Biometrics™ system.
- Immediately utilize fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, voice recognition, and facial recognition, or any combination of these modalities.
- Never be locked into a single form of biometrics or a single biometric device.
- Ensure 100% read rates, regardless of environmental, demographic, or other conditions
- Simple, affordable licensing model.
Most of the low-level biometrics SDKs will come with an extensive amount of development works that make your project cumbersome and lengthy. Apparently, Bio-Plugin and Hybrid Biometric Platform™ are the most viable solutions of biometric SDK for PHP in the market.
Hope that you get the answer to your required query from this article. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have still any questions about biometric SDK for PHP. Thank you.