Biometric software is fast, secure and latest technology that can protect you from intruders. Unlike password or PIN system, you will never forget or lost your credential to access any device. It is a completely different technology than others because it works with what you are, not what you know (password) or what you have (PIN).
A lot of people are looking for the solution to integrate biometric software on Windows versions including 7, 8, 10, how to do it and vice versa. We think it is high time to make a guideline about integrating biometric software on Windows platforms.
Let’s say about CloudABIS, a superscalar cloud based biometric matching software that comfortably work with Windows versions.
CloudABIS will allow you to integrate biometric software in Windows 7, 8 or 10. All you have to do is connect the CloudABIS API with the host application for biometric enrollment and matching service. Additionally, it will eliminate the need of ActiveX to run this software.
This biometric software is capable of performing various tasks including:
- Authentication: The first step of this software is to send valid credentials to the system for authentication.
- Registration: After completing the authentication process, you need to enroll biometric data for registration.
- Identification: When the registration process will be done, you need to match your data by comparing against all biometric data for identification.
- Verification: The system will verify against one member’s enrolled data.
Advantages of CloudABIS
CloudABIS is a highly scalable, biometric software that eliminates the burden and cost associated with building and maintaining a reliable biometric identification system. The main benefits of using this software are including:
- Simultaneously works with Windows versions including 7, 8 and 10.
- Integrate within a few hours with an easy to use API
- Affordable, straightforward SaaS pricing model
- No ActiveX or Plugin required.
- Simplifies your model, provides freedom, and removes the friction from your implementation.
Apart from the CloudABIS solution, Bio-plugin biometric software is also capable of integrating with Windows versions easily.
Bio-Plugin SDK or CloudScanr biometric capture application will allow you to seamlessly integrate a biometric software in Windows 7. It can be worked with both desktop and web applications.
This biometric software supports all common biometric modalities like fingerprint, finger vein, iris and facial recognition. You have the opportunity to host this application in your own database.
This software is compatible with any third-party biometric capture programs that provides ISO or ICS templates. Also, it supports any SQL compliant database, including MS SQL Server, Access, MySQL, Oracle 9i, DB2, Informix.
Advantages of BioPlugin:
BioPlugin is a complete biometric software development kit (SDK) that offers several benefits to the companies. Some key benefits are:
- Perfectly works with Windows versions including 7, 8 and 10.
- Integrate a complete biometric solution within a few hours
- Eliminate burdensome internal development and ongoing support requirements
- Includes biometric verification (1:1) and robust identification (1: N) capability
- Interfaces with a Hybrid Biometric Platform™
- Simple, affordable licensing model
There are also many other biometric software that can be integrated into Windows 7, 8 and 10 versions. If you need any assistance to integrate biometric software for Windows versions just give us a knock.