With the motto of “Write Once, Run Anywhere”, Java programming language offers seamless run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation. It is a widely popular computer-programming language among the programmers because of its smooth adaptability.
As per Wikipedia, “Java is a general-purpose computer-programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.”
Programmers and developers often look for java programming language supported by biometric SDK solution. As all biometric solutions don’t support java language, they face a hard time to find a suitable solution.
Obviously, there are some biometric SDKs that support java language, but because of the expense, complexity, and usability, they still have the problems. Most of the time those solutions failed to fulfill the expectations.
But, this isn’t the end. There is still some biometric SDK solution that could meet your requirements. In terms of accuracy, speed, affordability, and usability, the following solutions can fulfill your requirements.
When it comes to biometric software development kit (SDK), BioPlugin is far superior to other solutions. It helps developers by fast integration of multimodal biometric software for the identification process.
It eliminates one of the core problems, high-level development work to integrate the software. You may face this situation several times when working with the low-level SDK, but BioPlugin doesn’t require high-level development work at all.
BioPlugin supports various biometric modalities that include fingerprint, finger vein, and palm vein technology. Also, this biometric SDK solution can be seamlessly integrated into any Windows or Web software in just a few hours.
- Highly scalable solution
- Compatible with Windows and Web applications
- Integrate a complete biometrics system within few hours
- Compression algorithm reduces the size of stored records and improves speed
- Supports any SQL compliant database including MS SQL Server, Access, MySQL, Oracle 9i, DB2, Informix
- Includes biometric verification (1:1) and robust identification (1: N) software
- Match 100 million fingerprints/sec and up to 30 million iris templates/sec in a single server
- Sample code provided for many development environments
- Built-in support for segmented database searching
- Simple and affordable licensing model
CloudABIS, a revolutionary cloud-based biometric solution that supports Java language. It is a highly scalable, cloud-based biometric matching system that provides seamless fast deployment and eliminates the extra time and cost to build a biometric identification system.
CloudABIS™ supports all major biometric modalities including fingerprint, finger vein, face and iris recognition. To deploy this software, you just need to connect to the API that allows you to perform fast 1: N matching.
- API system allows integrating with a matter of hours
- Plug-and-play client-side deployment supporting various biometric devices and any web browser
- Easy to integrate
- Affordable SaaS pricing model.
BioPlugin and CloudABIS are easy to use. But, do you need even simpler biometric SDK for Java solution that wouldn’t require code-level knowledge and allows instant integration?
Then, Bio-SnapON™ is the right solution for you. It is a complete biometric software system that instantly works with any Windows or web-based software.
As an example, you can use this software with a PC-based biometric time clock to eliminate “buddy punching” problem that costs you a lot of money every year.
- Don’t require high-end code level knowledge.
- Supports all major browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari browsers.
- Identify members at check-in, instantly retrieving their picture and information from the management software.
These are the top biometric SDK for Java solution. Based on your expertise and requirements, you can choose any solution of this list. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.