Hamster Pro 30: A FAP 30 Fingerprint Reader from Secugen
If you’re familiar with fingerprint devices, you’ve undoubtedly heard of Secugen. Secugen is recognized for producing high-quality fingerprint devices, and the Hamster Pro 30 is just another example. Because the device is FBI-approved, it is suitable for eGovernment projects and biometric turnkey solutions for enterprises.
About Secugen Hamster Pro 30
SecuGen, the indisputable leading company in optical fingerprint technology, now offers the Hamster Pro 30 fingerprint reader with a U30 OEM sensor. The FBI has authorized SecuGen’s newest fingerprint reader and a sensor for use with PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30 systems, respectively.
The Hamster Pro 30 joins other SecuGen devices that have been FBI-certified, including the Hamster Pro 20, Hamster Pro 10, and OEM sensors U30, U20-A, and U10. All of these sensors satisfy various FBI Future Generation Identification System Image Quality standards. The Hamster Pro 30 and U30 sensors are the newest additions to SecuGen’s array of high-quality, long-lasting, and reasonably priced fingerprint sensors and readers, and they boast a larger fingerprint glass platen than any prior SecuGen contact sensor. The adaptability of the Hamster Pro 30 reader and U30 sensor may help healthcare, retail, finance, telecommunications, access control, time and attendance, national ID systems, immigration, and many other industries.
SecuGen products are supplied globally through a network of Systems Integrators, Software Companies, and OEMs. The firm provides free software development kits (SDKs) and tools to assist programmers in implementing SecuGen fingerprint technology into bigger systems and products.
Features of Secugen Hamster Pro 30
- All FBI image quality requirements compliant (PIV, FIPS 201, Mobile ID FAP 30)
- High-tech fingerprint imitation detection and rejection (fake finger rejection)
- Invulnerable to moisture and debris
- Long-lasting, top-tier performance, and low-upkeep
- Scratch-free optical sensor vibration-proof and electrostatic shock-proof
- Fingerprints (dry, moist, scarred) in demanding conditions may be quickly recognized and imaged in high resolution.
- Authentication that is quick and precise
- Easily reached by any of the fingers
- Auto-on, the fingerprint detection system (when used with apps built with Secugen SDKs)
- Adaptive scanning technology, smart capture (when used with apps built with Secugen SDKs)
- Innovation in device authentication with device recognition (when used with apps built with Secugen SDKs)
- Data encryption for fingerprint templates (when using Secugen proprietary template format)
- Rejection of a latent print (does not accept prior fingerprints left behind on sensor)
SecuGen fingerprint scanners with identity management solutions
As previously stated, the device is FBI-approved; nevertheless, this does not imply that the fingerprint device is just for law enforcement use. The gadget has several applications and may be used in a variety of sectors. From law enforcement to business organizations to e-government projects, there is something for everyone. Since the gadget is ergonomic and waterproof, it is also suitable for tough environments, making it suitable for any country. Please get in contact with us if you would like more information about how the device matches your needs.
Another very impressive thing about the device is its ability to be used with different identity management solutions. When we are talking about identity management, we must talk about biometrics matching engines. One of the most prominent biometric matching engines is CloudABIS and you can use Secugen Hamster Pro 30 with this amazing matching engine. The matching engine can also be used with any identity management solutions. If you want to know more about how CloudABIS works please get in touch with us.