First things first, what exactly is a CRM? What are the benefits of using a CRM for your small business?
Well, CRM (customer relationship management) is a must-have tool for businesses to keep track of customers’ data. A CRM will organize, track, and nourish your customers and leads. CRMs are basically meant to save you time and energy so that you can focus on other areas. So, if you own a small business, a CRM could be the game-changer for you.
Today, we’ll go through the ten best CRMs that are essential for any small business. So, let’s pick the suitable CRM from below.
If you are looking for the ultimate CRM plugin for your WordPress website, FluentCRM should be on top of your list. It offers so many great features that could maximize your business’s growth potential.
It comes with a built-in email service that can be very useful to increase your sales. It’s the easiest to use but features all the complex email marketing tools such as dynamic segmentation, conditional block, email sequences, custom contact field, automation funnels, and so on. Not to mention, the basic tools to maintain your customer relationship also come with it.
Also, you can view general data, form submissions (Via Fluent Forms), purchase history, communication history, support tickets, and logs from the customer data platform.
Overall, FluentCRM offers a wide range of excellent features. They have friendly and dedicated customer service as well. We highly recommend this CRM for your small business.
- Quick data overview
- Create and Import Contacts
- Contact Filtering
- AB testing
- Link Metrics
- Block-editor Email Composer
- Save Email Templates
- Double opt-in Forms
- Email Campaigns
- 360° Real-time Customer Data Platform
- Email Contact List Management
- Automatic Email Sequences
- Email Marketing Conversion Funnels
- In-depth CRM Reporting and Analytics
If you are looking for the easiest CRM for your business, CloudApper CRM could be suitable for you. It can accelerate the process of generating and qualifying new leads along with tracking communication between potential customers and a company.
This CRM comes with features like organization details, notes, contacts, and activities for better decision-making. You can also easily customize the interface with the drag-and-drop editor.
So, you do not have to do any coding to configure this CRM. With this CRM, you can also send automatic emails regarding tasks, deals, and other activities. In addition, you can enhance your forecasting and sale campaigns by creating custom reports.
- Customer data management / contact management
- Workflow management
- Pipeline visualization
- Customizable reports
- Custom fields
- Scripting environment
- API for custom integration
- Mobile access
Drip is a great CRM for small businesses. It has an excellent interface and plenty of features as well. Again, this CRM is quite user-friendly too.
With this CRM, you can create email campaigns and automation workflows without any hassle. Also, you can do list segmentation, content customization, conversion tracking, and lots of other things. As you can track customers’ stories in no time, you can profitably use the data.
Overall, Drip is specially built to manage your customers, generate new leads and convert them into your lifelong customers.
- Marketing automation workflows
- Native integrations with popular 3rd-party services
- Advanced contact management
- Actionable reports
- Content customization
- Easy email list segmentation
- eCommerce user tracking
- Purchase intent marketing
- Custom conversion tracking
- Automatic revenue attribution
This tool is specially built for email marketing. However, you can use it as a CRM as well. It comes with all the necessary features that you need for customer relationship management.
Sendinblue offers email marketing, transaction emails, automation, smart segmentation, and reliable email delivery, along with other features.
You will get SMS marketing and chat features to boost your engagement and sales. In addition, with the live chat solution, you can generate leads in real-time.
Sendinblue has a good support team to get started. You will also get detailed documentation to install this CRM easily.
- Easy personalization & segmentation
- SMS and Chat marketing tools
- Powerful automation tools
- A/B testing
- Transactional emails
- Automatic send time optimization
- Detailed and actionable analytics
- Signup form & landing page builder
- Easy Facebook ads and retargeting
HubSpot is one of the most popular CRM for building a customer database. It offers many tools to keep track of all your customers and potential customers. You can build your own customer database to increase your conversion ratio.
This CRM comes with a user-friendly dashboard that shows the entire sales pipeline. Also, you can see all your sales activity, contact, reports, and performance on this CRM.
In addition, HubSpot gives real-time notifications through their mobile app and offers email tracking, phone calls, and scheduling. This CRM has a swift interface and offers so many great features.
- Personalize email sequences
- Schedule emails, tasks, and create tickets
- Get real-time notifications
- Place phone calls right from the CRM
- Store unlimited users, customer data, and up to a million contacts
- Integrate with popular tools
- Create custom filters to sort contacts
- Integrate 300+ apps
Constant Contact is a well-known email marketing service that can also be used as a customer relationship management system. With a basic and easy-to-use dashboard, marketing automation, sales funnels, reporting, and a useful drag-and-drop tool for creating emails, it’s ideal for small firms.
Constant Contact also has a large marketplace where you can save contacts, maintain client information, and add 3rd-party integrations (including eCommerce integrations). The large number of integrations makes it simple to create the ideal platform for your organization.
- Email scheduling
- List segmentation and cleaning made simple
- Lead nurturing is easier with its marketing automation
- Create beautiful emails with a drag-and-drop builder
- Over 100+ email templates available
- Integrating with eCommerce platforms is simple
- Grow your email list by running ads on Facebook and Instagram
Another popular CRM to consider is Salesflare, whose tagline sums it up perfectly: “less work, more sales.”
This is because Salesflare is a customer relationship management system (CRM) that integrates with all of your favorite marketing tools. Even if you have limited data, to begin with, you can get started with only a few clicks and create more sales.
This tool collects contact details for your leads from social accounts, letterheads, and other publicly available sources. Furthermore, all of your meetings and phone calls are regularly stored, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to enter boring data.
- Contact data is captured and automatically added from public sources
- To keep you sorted, meetings and phone calls are logged and filed
- Files sent to customers are categorized and monitored automatically
- An easy-to-read dashboard is used to track sales prospects
- You’ll get notifications informing you who texted you and which channel they used
- To make sure you remain productive, to-do lists are created automatically
Zoho is a cloud-based software plan that covers everything you need to manage your small business efficiently. With SaaS apps and online productivity tools, you’ll gain a formidable collection of marketing and sales features.
Small businesses can use this simple CRM software to handle contacts, develop their brand, track sales, and offer customer assistance, among other things.
You can connect Zoho CRM with your existing marketing tools, acquire leads via social media, segment visitors, and provide support through built-in live chat.
- Contact management across many channels (phone, email, live chat, and social media)
- For developing intelligent dashboards and forecasting business trends, an AI voice assistant is used
- Sales lead management (including lead scoring) allows you to prioritize leads and convert them more quickly
- You’ll get detailed analytics reports to help you make data-driven decisions
- Mobile apps to keep everyone in the loop, even while they’re on the go
- Website surveillance and support tickets are managed by IT management
- Built-in security features to keep your data safe
Salesforce is a CRM monster and one of the top CRM systems for small enterprises. Salesforce can be used to drive leads through a tailored customer journey and to increase sales through email, SMS messaging, social media, and digital advertising.
Salesforce offers a wealth of useful features and services for everything you could possibly need, including sales, branding, eCommerce, customer support and interaction, team productivity, and so much more.
- Onboarding assistance
- Personalized dashboards and reports
- Emails and meetings are automatically tracked
- Support through social networks and email
- Security at the industry level and ongoing support
Pipedrive is an incredibly easy-to-use CRM software that is designed to be quick and easy to use. You can obtain an overview of your complete sales process and stay in control of it with their pipeline management feature.
You’ll get email connectivity, sales tracking, and forecasting, and mobile apps so you can access your CRM from anywhere, adding to pipeline management with a clear, visual design.
Pipedrive doesn’t have any segmentation options, but it’s straightforward enough to make recognizing prospects and retaining relationships a breeze.
- Email notifications and mobile alerts
- Integration made easy with Google Apps, Trello, Zapier, and other services
- API for seamless software integration
- Email templates
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Trend analysis and sales forecasting
- Keep your data safe with backups and encryption
- Customers walk through the sales funnel by drag & drop tasks
With that, we’ve reached the end of our list! These are the top ten CRMs for small businesses. We hope you found this article useful and it helped you in some way to find the best CRM for your business.