@M2SYS Launches First Tweet Chat on Biometric Technology #biometricchat
Chat Designed to Open International Communication Channels about Technology. Discussions will Focus on Issues, Challenges, Accomplishments and Future Applications.
Atlanta, GA – October 04, 2011 – M2SYS Technology announced that the first official tweet chat on biometric technology will be held on Thursday October 6th from 11am – 12pm EST. The chat is designed to promote an open dialogue about a technology that is increasingly used in many different identification applications within a variety of markets, including: security, workforce management, healthcare, membership management, border control, public safety, retail, banking, education and mobile devices. The biometric tweet chat is designed to:
- Allow Twitter users an opportunity to engage in real-time conversation with each other about biometric technology
- Learn from industry leaders and experts who will be invited as guests to share their knowledge about the technology and topics related to biometrics
- Encourage Twitter users to ask and answer questions to the experts and to each other
- Allow opinions to be voiced by Twitter users to gain a deeper understanding on different points of view
- Discuss international applications of biometric technology and how future deployments can and will change the world in which we live
The first topic of discussion in Thursday's tweet chat will be biometrics and privacy with special guest James Baker, a political consultant who works with the UK's NO2ID campaign. The format will be a single topic, Q&A discussion with the goal of answering approximately 5 questions throughout the hour, allowing participants to jump in with their own comments and questions throughout.
Subsequent chats will be held on the first Thursday of every month from 11am – 12pm EST and the topic for November will be biometrics in healthcare. Additional details about the biometric tweet chat can be found on the M2SYS Blog.
M2SYS Technology, www.m2sys.com, provides technology that makes biometric software affordable, simple to integrate, and inexpensive to support, while enabling customers to easily utilize the right form of biometric technology for their needs. The M2SYS Corporate Blog can be found at blog.m2sys.com.