RightPatient™ Biometric Patient Safety System
The only multi-biometric patient identification solution.
RightPatient™ is the industry’s ONLY multi-biometric patient safety system, supporting fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris and face recognition. This unique patient identification system allows hospitals to instantly retrieve a patient’s medical record following a fast biometric scan. Using RightPatient™ for biometric patient identification enables healthcare organizations to prevent duplicate medical records and eliminate fraud while improving patient safety systems.
What are the key differentiators that make RightPatient™ the most effective biometric patient safety system in healthcare?
- Hybrid Biometric Platform™: RightPatient™ is the only biometric patient identity system that supports five different forms of biometric patient identification – fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris and face recognition.
- Performance: Within seconds during initial patient enrollment, RightPatient™ searches your entire biometric database for duplicates. This is the only way to truly prevent duplicate patient records and eliminate patient fraud. Our biometric server can match nearly 2.5 million iris templates/sec.
- Flexibility: RightPatient™ is a patient identity PLATFORM that supports multiple biometric modalities and devices. It ensures that you are never locked into a single modality or device and can always leverage the best biometric technologies as they continue to evolve.
- Scalability: The system can easily scale to use across an HIE or IDN, ensuring clean records regardless of compliance issues or data entry errors.
- Usability: RightPatient™ seamlessly interfaces with your existing EHR software. There is no separate biometric patient identification software to utilize or maintain.