RightPatient™ – The Next Generation Biometric Patient Identification Safety System
The only multi-biometric patient identification solution.
RightPatient™ is the industry’s ONLY multi-biometric patient safety and patient data integrity system, supporting any form of biometrics including fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris, facial recognition, and voice. This unique patient identification system allows hospitals to instantly retrieve a patient’s medical record following a fast biometric scan. Using RightPatient™ for biometric patient identification enables healthcare organizations to prevent duplicate medical records, eliminate fraud, increase patient data integrity while improving patient safety systems and patient identity management along the continuum of care.
What are the key differentiators that make RightPatient™ the most effective biometric patient safety system in healthcare?
- Hybrid Biometric Platform™: RightPatient™ is the only biometric patient identity system that supports six different forms of biometric patient identification – fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris, face recognition, and voice.
- Performance: Within seconds during initial patient enrollment, RightPatient™ searches your entire biometric database for duplicates. This is the only way to truly prevent duplicate patient records and eliminate patient fraud. Our biometric server also provides the fastest matching speed in the world with the ability to match nearly 200 fingerprints/sec, 30 million iris templates/sec, and 750,000 finger vein templates/sec.
- Flexibility: RightPatient™ is a patient identity PLATFORM that supports multiple biometric modalities and devices. It ensures that you are never locked into a single modality or device and can always leverage the best biometric technologies as they continue to evolve.
- Scalability: The system can easily scale to use across an HIE or IDN, ensuring clean records regardless of compliance issues or data entry errors.
- Usability: RightPatient™ seamlessly interfaces with your existing EHR software. There is no separate biometric patient identification software to utilize or maintain.
- Patient data integrity: Health data in an electronic record should be accurate, up-to-date and complete and the ultimate goal for any healthcare organization should be to ensure the quality of their data through accurate patient identification. Quality information is essential to every aspects of modern healthcare systems, so improving the quality and integrity of data, information, and knowledge is paramount as we transition to EHRs, In addition to threatening patient safety, poor data quality increases healthcare costs and inhibits health information exchange, research, and performance measurement initiatives. RightPatient™ is a proven tool to accurately identify patients and improve patient data integrity.