M2SYS CertisID™ Financial Services Biometric Identification Solution
M2SYS CertisID is a biometric customer and employee identification solution for the banking and financial services industries to help prevent fraud, protect assets, and establish a concrete audit trail of transactions. With the ability to support fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris, facial, and voice recognition, CertisID enrolls customers and employees using their unique biometric credentials and provides a higher level of security than passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), or ID cards.
CertisID can be used to enroll and identify:
CertisID will ensure that an account holder’s identity is accurate through biometric identification but also has the unique ability to enroll and identify all non-account holders to track their activities via built in artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities. In addition, all employees will be accountable for their data access and transaction activities through CertisID if a single sign-on solution is added.
Applicable industries :
Banks/ Financial Institutions
How the solution can be used
- It can be used as a finished product which will run in parallel with existing banking solutions
- It can be integrated with banking solution via web-API
- Authorize local Identity agencies to collect data Criminal records from entire country and also share with the Participating Institutes/Banks who are deploying CertisID solution.
- Account Holder Tracking with biometric data
- Employee Tracking with biometric data
- Fraud detection from Transaction/Loan history
- High speed multimodal biometric matching available
- Completely Customizable Solution
- Web based rich client interface
- Adding, editing, searching demographic data
- Adding, modifying, identifying biometric data
- User friendly, interactive, dynamic and user specific dashboard with different types of analytics.
- Activity/Log management
- Very easy to use Reporting tool to create, edit and generate different types of reports
- Role based user management and their access privileges for both the user interface and the records stored in the system
- All types of user activity logging and monitoring
- Multimodal biometric supported
- Biometric device management facility to allow specific model/type
- Multilingual support for any Unicode supported language
- Facility to interface with any third party software or Integrate with existing Banking solutions like Infosys Finacle or Oracle FLEXCUBE
|Operating System||System Requirements|
|Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later||
|Mac OS X (Intel)||
|Android via mCloud app||
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.