mCloud™ is a revolutionary mobile identity management smart device app for enterprise cloud application deployments. With seamless connectivity to any M2SYS cloud-based solution, mCloud™ provides a portable identity management extension for enterprises to increase the efficiency of their operations by allowing end users to perform any system function and data access from a smartphone or tablet.
mCloud™ allows end users to remotely host operations including biometric enrollments and verification/identification, facilitating limitless benefits and efficiencies, and reducing hardware, maintenance, and support costs. Traditionally, biometric enrollments for large-scale, geographically distributed identity management projects were strictly PC-based and had to be performed from pre-selected locations, requiring expensive, bulky and inefficient equipment. mCloud™ eliminates this outdated field data capture method by combining the power of centralized management with the flexibility of a mobile extension to any M2SYS cloud software that can be utilized with any Android or iOS device.
Eliminating the need for PC-based biometric platforms, mCloud™ is a key part of a connected package from M2SYS that offers:
- Configurable cloud software
- Integrated identity management capabilities
The opportunities and applications of mCloud™ are limitless! Unconstrained from the limitations, maintenance, and expenses of PC-based operations, mCloud™ is the logical mobile extension of any M2SYS cloud software and can also be integrated with any third-party application.
Certifications: FBI, FIPS, PIV
- Police Departments
- Driver Identity Management
- Border Control & Immigration Facilities
- Military Bases
- National ID Registration
- Secured communication through encrypted data with cloud server
- Works seamlessly with any M2SYS cloud-based solution
- Does not require any proprietary device or operating system
- Android & iOS operating system supported
- Applicable to a wide range of industries, including: Defense, Immigration, Border Control, Census, Judicial & Law Enforcement, Banking, Micro-Credit Organizations, Logistics Support Providers
- Reduces hardware expenses through built-in camera on mobile device
- Uses GSM internet connectivity for connecting with host/server
- BYOD concept eliminates carrying large briefcase and devices
|Download mCloud™ Brochure|
mCloud™ Brochure in English
ABIS Can Be Used
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.