Bio-SnapON™ is a complete biometric software system that can be instantly “snapped-on” to any Windows or web software, without any code-level development. The solution leverages our award-winning Hybrid Biometric Platform™ technology, which supports fingerprint, finger vein biometrics.
How It Works
To replace the manual input mechanism with fingerprint identification:
|POS:||Control payroll accuracy and transaction overrides by requiring employees to login with a fingerprint scan.|
|Schools:||Interface with lunch line POS, library, and SIS software to create efficiencies , increase revenue, and protect student interests.|
|Workforce Management:||More accurately manage employees and save up to 4% of annual gross payroll budgets by eliminating “buddy punching” into PC-based time clock software.|
|Check Cashing:||Reduce fraud and protect assets with customer fingerprint authentication within check cashing software.|
|Membership Management:||Member-based establishments (e.g. fitness clubs) can increase profitability, improve convenience, and eliminate problems with lost or stolen ID cards.|
|Memory||256 MB minimum|
|Hard Disk||30 MB minimum|
|CPU||500 GHz Pentium (or equivalent) minimum|
|Operating System||Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1|
Benefits of Biometrics
BioSnapON™ Sample Use Case – Church Childcare Check-Ins:
- Supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari browsers.
- Identify members at check-in, instantly retrieving their picture and information from the management software.
- Protect the safety of children by accurately identifying guardians.
- Ensure that individuals are not fraudulently accessing church facilities.
- Completely replace ID cards, which eradicates costs incurred due to lost or stolen cards.
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.