Bio-Plugin™ Biometric SDK – Software development kit for rapid biometric integration
Avoid the hassles of a low level biometric SDK and Integrate a turnkey, enterprise-ready biometric identification software solution into your application in a matter of hours.
Bio-Plugin™ is a revolutionary biometric software development kit (SDK) that allows developers to rapidly integrate multi-modal biometric software for identification without the development work required from a low level biometric SDK. Through our award winning Hybrid Biometric Platform™ technology, integrating with Bio-Plugin™ allows you to utilize fingerprint, finger vein, and palm vein biometric identification.
Bio-Plugin™ is a biometric SDK alternative that can be seamlessly integrated into any Windows or Web software in just a few hours, eliminating difficult development work and support challenges.
Using the Bio-Plugin SDK, you can utilize any of the following forms of biometrics:
- Award-winning Hybrid Biometric Platform™ multi-modal biometrics system supports fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris, facial and voice recognition
- Supports any SQL compliant database, including MS SQL Server, Access, MySQL, Oracle 9i, DB2, Informix
- Scalable, high-performance matching server for large implementations
- Compression algorithm reduces size of stored records and improves speed
- Match 100 million fingerprints/sec and up to 30 million iris templates/sec in a single server
- Sample code provided for many development environments
- Built-in support for segmented database searching
- Compatible with Windows and Web applications
To Replace Biometric SDK Integration into Windows-based Software
Supports a wide variety of development environments such as: C/C++, Delphi, Foxpro, Java, VB, Clarion, PowerBuilder.
To Replace Biometric SDK Integration into Web-based Software
Why Should You Avoid a Low Level Fingerprint SDK?
Some biometric SDK providers claim to offer a toolkit for the rapid integration of a client/server biometric software system through ActiveX and COM components. DON’T BE FOOLED. These biometric SDK toolkits still require the development of a robust biometric software matching server as well as a deep understanding of other vital elements such as exception handling and system optimization (see Biometric SDK Comparison tab below).Additionally, all low level biometric SDKs ultimately require you to tightly embed the biometric software within your application, which creates an immediate disadvantage. When modifications or enhancements are made to either the host application or to the biometric SDK the host software must be recompiled with the biometric SDK setting the stage for significant challenges with ongoing support and maintenance.
|Product Structure||DLLs; building blocks to develop a system||Complete system already developed, including high- performance multi-modal biometric identification engine|
|Development Time||8-12 months||Less than 24 hours|
|System Dependencies||Host software always dependent on biometric SDK DLLs. Need to constantly recompile code.||No system dependencies|
|Documentation||May not include needed information for some development environments||M2SYS supports a variety of development environments and can provide sample code. Examples include: C++, VB, .NET, Delphi, PowerBuilder, Java, Clarion, and web applications.|
|Support||Minimal vendor support, you are responsible for developing and supporting the system on an ongoing basis.||Dedicated M2SYS engineer involvement to ensure successful completion of integration. Proactive ongoing support and system enhancements provided automatically.|
|Focus||Commitment to developing, maintaining, and supporting the biometric system will distract from concentration on your core product||Remain focused on your core competencies|
- Integrate Bio-Plugin Webserver fingerprint recognition system to replace traditional username and password login mechanism and create electronic audit trail
- Prevent access of unauthorized personnel into manufacturing control system
- Reduce inspection errors and additional production costs
- Eliminate paper trail of rubber stamps to identify when tasks are performed and whether or not they passed required inspection
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.