We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing technology Research and Development company that is focused on innovation and driving positive results for our customers. At M2SYS, you will find a dynamic group of motivated individuals, possessing a common vision and bonded by an entrepreneurial self-discipline.
Market Development Specialist – Atlanta
Location: Atlanta, GA
M2SYS Technology is a global biometrics technology research and development firm. We offer innovative solutions for time and attendance, patient identification, large government projects, single sign-on, access control and system integration.
We are looking for a driven, competent person to develop new business for our Healthcare Solutions division. You will focus on business development activities and work with our senior sales team to produce high sales conversion rates. We only have a few slots open and will be very selective in the hiring process.
This position is a good fit if you are ambitious, bright, ready to learn, and want to impact your career path by working for a high-tech company with an entrepreneurial business culture. This is a great opportunity if you are a recent college grad with a good head on your shoulders.
- Develop a solid understanding of M2SYS’ product offerings to address the ongoing questions, needs, and objections of prospects
- Prospect for new accounts and decision makers using tools such as Hoovers, networking, social media, and online sources
- Perform a high volume of daily cold calls to prospects
- Utilize proven sales techniques to qualify leads, identify decision-makers, overcome objections, assess prospect needs and identify pain points
- Clearly communicate M2SYS product messaging, differentiation, and value points
- Transition prospects to senior sales consultants by scheduling conference calls and online product demonstrations
- Strategize with M2SYS senior sales consultants on sales tactics, objection handling and industry nuances
- Collaborate with M2SYS Communications Department on account marketing, public relations, and business development needs
- Must be aggressive, eager, resilient, hard-working, ambitious, and ready to learn
- Must be exceptionally organized and have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong hunting/prospecting and qualification skills
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university, preferably with a business-related focus
- Strong preference will be given to candidates that thoroughly impress us and demonstrate that they understand the opportunity awaiting them
- Positive attitude combined with an amiable personality
- Propensity to work well with others in a team environment
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, web-based CRM software, and online business prospecting tools
This is a full-time, on location position with room for growth. There is no travel required.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you think that you are the right fit for this position.