Bio-Superserver™ is a fast biometric identification system capable of matching at least 100 million fingerprints per second in a single server. Bio-Superserver™ is a high-performance, superscalar, one-to-many multi-biometric identification system. It includes our hyper-threaded biometric identification software for exceptionally fast matching speeds. The multi-modal system supports fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris and facial biometrics.
Customers have the option of running the software on their own server hardware or purchasing the system as a complete appliance from M2SYS. Using standard off-the-shelf (OTS) server hardware, this system can match 100 million fingerprints/sec, 30 million iris templates/sec, 50 million face templates/sec, and 750,000 finger vein templates/sec for large-scale deployments such as:
- Patient identification across health care networks
- Student identification across school districts
- Inmate identification within detention centers
- Customer identification for banking institutions
- Membership management and government biometric deduplicaiton projects such as voting, passport issuance, and national ID
Bio-Superserver™ can also de-duplicate 15 million fingerprints in less than 48 hours. The architecture can also be easily scaled by clustering server nodes.
- Match 100 million fingerprints/sec and de-duplicate 15 million prints in under 48 hrs
- Server nodes can be clustered for unlimited scalability
- Utilize fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, iris and facial recognition
- Appliance includes high-performance, 64-core HP server
- Adopt system in less than 24 hours
- All templates protected using AES 128-bit encryption
|Download Bio-SuperServer™ Brochure|
Bio-Superserver™ Brochure in English
Our knowledgeable sales consultants are located worldwide to answer any questions that you have about our identity management technology. Please complete the form below with as much information as you can so we are best prepared to assist you.